Thursday, January 8, 2015

So it begins

Hi everyone!
As a certified picky eater, its a big deal when I like something that isn't chicken fingers and potatoes. Not only that, but as a working college student, I don't always have a lot of time to make a meal when I come home. I've developed, tested, and failed at a lot of recipe's over the years and I'm going to be bringing you the best of the best that have also been boyfriend tested and approved. I'll share my secret ultimate cookie recipe, the easiest, most delicious chicken you will ever taste, and what I've found that works in the kitchen and what doesn't. I'm going to be completely honest with you about everything, if I don't like something it won't be posted. If I hate something, you'll get an explanation to why. And if I completely fail at making a dish, I'll offer tips so that the same mistake doesn't happen to you. Albeit, when I find something I love you will be the FIRST to know. I hope you'll check back often for updates, recipes, and ideas. For now, if you're available on Thursday 1/15 and Saturday 1/17 I'd love to invite you into my home to give you a taste of what's to come. RSVP here http://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/samanthatraggis/guest-landing/8899889085595?fb_ref=Default&fb_source=message And if you want to shop the pampered chef store, or want any product ideas before the show go to pamperedchef.biz/samanthatraggis. I hope to see all of you soon! Until then, happy cooking!


Samantha
yourathomerestaurant@gmail.com for any inquiries
774-271-1621 call or text
pamperedchef.biz/samanthatraggis for product info and shopping
Let's put the fun back into cooking

2 comments:

  1. Would like to receive your blog updates in my e-mail, can you add that feature to your blog please, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look for that option! And I'm also going to be creating my own personal website soon, I'll be sure to include that feature. There will be so many more posts on there once it is up and running! Be sure to keep an eye out for it :)

    ReplyDelete