Thursday, January 15, 2015

How to make homemade meatloaf cups

I posted a picture on facebook of my meatloaf cups and everybody loved them so I decided to share the recipe! Usually I just throw whatever in the mix, but here is the general gist of what you'll need. I love excuses to use my new brownie pan! If it isn't in your kitchen yet, you're missing out!
Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup onions, chopped
1 egg
1 piece of bread - crumbled (or you can use breadcrumbs)
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1 clove of garlic - crushed
1/2 tsp crushed red peppers
1/2 tsp steakhouse onion burger from McCormick
1/4 tsp kick'n chicken from Weber
1/2 tsp roasted garlic and herb from McCormick
1/3 cup ketchup

Tools: (Click on name to purchase)
Brownie Pan
Batter Bowl
Mini Nylon Spatula
Garlic Press
Direction:
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in your batter bowl. I like to do the dry first, then wet, then meat. Mix well with your hands (yes your hands, they're your best tool in the kitchen) until well combined.
- Pinch out enough to fill each cup in the brownie pan about 3/4 of the way full to ensure you will have enough to fill each cup.

- Top it off with a bit of ketchup and place in oven for about 30 minutes.
- Once done, take out of the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy! My favorite thing to pair with meatloaf is roasted garlic and onion mashed potatoes! It is the ultimate comfort food meal. As you can tell from the ingredient list, this meatloaf is packed full of flavor. You don't have to use the exact spices I used, just use whatever is in your pantry! Food it meant to be fun, experimented with. I hope you love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment